Senior Level (Mandarin Speaking) Corporate Attorney
Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel LLP is seeking a Senior-Level Corporate Associate fluent in Mandarin and English with 5+ years of experience in the field of securities and corporate law. This is an excellent opportunity for skilled candidates looking to work in a nationally recognized securities practice located in midtown NYC. The firm supports a hybrid working environment.
Salary Range: Low: $225,000 – High: $275,000
Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel LLP offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a bonus and potential % of origination on new business.
Mandarin and English fluency
- New York Bar admission required
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge with registered securities offerings, PIPEs, SEC regulations, ’33 Act Registration Statements, and ’34 Act periodic filings, mergers & acquisitions, general corporate law and SEC research
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with regulatory requirements and compliance issues
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to managing client relationships: must be invested in our clients and deeply committed to obtaining the best possible outcome for them
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and exemplary attention to detail
- 5+ years of substantive legal experience working for high-growth, early-stage businesses and active investors in connection with incorporations, equity financings, securities, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate counseling
Please contact email@example.com.