Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel LLP Completes 18 Transactions in Past 60 Days, Establishing Itself As One of the Most Prolific Securities Law Firms in the Country
Press Release – New York, NY – December 11, 2023 – Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel LLP (“SRFC”), a full-service law firm internationally recognized for its securities and litigation practices, today shared a snapshot of the Firm’s activity since announcing that Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP would combine with Carmel, Milazzo & Feil to form SRFC.
With approximately 70 experienced attorneys in offices spanning New York City, California and Florida, SRFC is one of the largest rosters of securities lawyers in the country across mid-sized law firms. SRFC provides creative and cost-effective solutions, boasting a world-class corporate and securities litigation group that represents broker-dealers, businesses and individuals in all types of commercial litigation and arbitration.
In recent months, SRFC has accomplished multiple major transactions, including but not limited to:
- Represented Madison Global Partners LLC in a $9.4 million Registered Direct Offering of the securities of authID Inc.
- Represented LQR House Inc. in a $11 million public offering
- Represented Applied UV Inc. in a $6.4 million public offering
Additionally, SRFC celebrated the following milestones:
- Closed 18 deals in October and November 2023, totaling an amount of $89,350,000 since the combination.
- Joined the ranks on the Chamber’s New York Regional Guide for 2024.
- Partner, Ross Carmel’s commentary on the IPO market featured in MarketWatch and MSN
- Litigation Partner, Scott Furst achieved a case of first-impression victory in the New Jersey Superior Court Appellate Division in October
- Sponsored the 34th annual St. Jude’s “Wall Street Taste of New York” event
“While initial public offerings and broader capital markets activity are down of late, SRFC remains one of the business law firms on Wall Street, a testament to our dogged work ethic and industry expertise, both of which reflect the bright future of the firm,” said Gregory Sichenzia, Partner at SRFC. “We pride ourselves on our credibility and dedication to our clients, and look forward to achieving the firm’s growth goals and continued success of its clients as 2023 draws to a close.”
About Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel LLP
SRFC is a full-service law firm with a nationally recognized corporate, securities, and litigation practice that provides experienced representation in all matters involving the securities industry. In addition to handling routine to complex commercial matters, SRFC’s renowned litigation and regulatory department specializes in defending broker-dealers, registered persons, public and private corporations, and individuals in investigations and enforcement proceedings before the SEC, FINRA, and other regulatory bodies, as well as litigations and arbitrations across all forums in the securities industry, including class action lawsuits, shareholder derivative actions, and matters involving allegations of fraud, misrepresentation or other securities violations.
Finally, SRFC has a burgeoning expungement practice, where it represents registered persons seeking to have false and harmful customer complaints removed from their industry records. In addition to SRFC’s well-known securities practice, we have expertise in multiple disciplines including complex commercial litigation in an array of matters from shareholder derivative actions, partnership disputes, breach of contract, etc. SRFC practice groups include tax and trust and estates, notably providing sophisticated estate planning for its high-net-worth clients.
- Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel LLP Represents EF Hutton LLC in $1.5 Million Underwritten Public Offering of NRx Pharmaceuticals - February 28, 2024
- Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel LLP Represented Vocodia Holdings Corp. In $5.95 Million Initial Public Offering on the BZX Exchange of CBOE Global Markets - February 22, 2024
- Mid-Level Litigation Associate - February 22, 2024